In case you can’t tell, I had a lot of fun at the Halloween Horror Nights press event.
Experience the terror for yourself until November 3, 2018.
You don’t want to miss this year’s terrifying “Halloween Horror Nights” lineup!!!
- “Stranger Things,” gives fans a chance to brace the Upside Down in this new maze inspired on Netflix’s critically-acclaimed television series.
- “Poltergeist,” brings guests into the light based on the iconic supernatural horror film, directed by Tobe Hooper and produced by Steven Spielberg.
- “The First Purge,” based on Universal Picture’s blockbuster thriller, bears witness to the tradition that unleashed the anarchy.
- “Trick ‘r Treat,” brings director Michael Dougherty’s cult Halloween classic to life daring guests to live the rules or suffer the consequences.
- “Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers,” unmasks Haddonfield’s infamous serial killer based on the fourth installment in the classic slasher series created by John Carpenter.
- “The Horrors of Blumhouse,” makes an encore performance at this year’s event, bringing leading producer of horror Jason Blum’s Truth or Dare and Unfriended blockbusters movies to life in an all new maze.
- “Universal Monsters,” inspired by Universal’s original cinematic Monsters and the studio that invented the horror film and featuring an original score produced and composed by celebrated GRAMMY® Award-winning musician, SLASH, long hailed as one of the 10-best electric guitar-players of all time.
- “The Walking Dead,” Universal Studios Hollywood’s permanent attraction inspired by AMC’s record-breaking television series adds to the evening’s carnage
- The Jabbawockeez award-winning hip hop dance crew returns by popular demand with an all-new, high-energy performance created exclusively for “Halloween Horror Nights”
- The return of serial killer clown, Hollywood Harry takes a stab at the Terror Tram while guests amble about a portion of the world-famous backlot.